Request to join the mailing list

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 24 09:15:53 PST 2014

     the host for the sf-lug mailing list is down
and the owner is out of the country. So we're
out of luck until the owner returns to fix the
machine. I've copied Bobbie so she can add
you to the temporary mailing list she's
cooked up.
     welcome. our next meeting is Sunday,
December 7 from 11 to 1 PM and after that
on the evening of Monday, December 15,
from 6 to 8 PM at the Cafe Enchante on the
corner of Geary and 26th.