Is the sf-lug website up?

John F. Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 10:42:37 PDT 2014

Bobbie,

I posted to the lug about 15 mins ago, but have not seen anything...Could you post the following?

Thanks

John

For Sale:

Dell Optiplex 755 computer, duo-core 2.33GHz, with 2 or 4 GB of RAM and video card which can support two monitors

computer/kb/mouse/powercord/video cable - $20.00
No HD or Monitor

I can bring to club meeting on Nov 2nd - I have 10 computers available (maybe more)

Sorry for the sales pitch, but everyone could use a backup machine

John