SF-LUG the names latest update

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 29 07:19:16 PDT 2014

Hi Luggers,
	    SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Meeting times are nominal so try to get to the meeting
before the halfway point.

     I will have the latest Linux Pro which currently is for September
2014 and features a double-sided DVD withCentOS 7 and Fedora 20 (Robotic
Spin which I gather has something to with controlling Robots..   Both
are for 64 bit processors.
	It contains articles on desktop environments, Cinnamon and Mate, Xfce
and LXQt.
     If anyone wants a copy of CentOS 7 or this version of Fedora 20
kindly let me know by Thursday so that I have time to get it made.
      It also has articles on the changes to Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
Network Configuration with networkd, Managing Clusters with pdsh
a parallel shell, Paperwork to scan and digitize documents, GPS Tools
to Analyze your geodata in Linux and Meson for a better build system.
And a lot of stuff that would take a post the size of the magazine to
mention.
     It also has ads for Emperor Linux for people willing to invest in
the ultra high end machines.  The advertised prices are deceptive as a
visit to www.emprerorlinux.com will show.  I also checked out ZaReason
as to pricing on similar machines and it is quite competitive.

     Bobbie Sellers