SF-LUG the names on this list and Linux Pro magazine for September

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 17 12:30:09 PDT 2014

Hi anyone one this list.
	If you know anyone who was on the SF-LUG mailing list have them send me
their name and I will add it to my list.
	I will forward any mail sent to me to be posted to my little list.

	I am digging thru my old contact list and if I have mistakenly
put you on this list and you are not a LUG member please Let me know
so that I can remove you from the list which I am keeping on a template
form.

	So I am have that out of the way let me tell you that Linux Pro
Magazine is on the stands Issue 166 for September 2014
	The DVD of the month is Fedora 20 on one side and CentOS 7 on
the other side.
	There are as usual interesting articles one is on what Red Hat
is doing.  One on Cinnamon and Mate, another to introduce the LXQT and
one about XFce.
	Featured articles cover systemd and networkd. the Meson build
system,and using Perl to set up a responsive web site.
	And much more...
	I will be bringing this issue to the next meeting on October 5
at the Cafe Enchante.  I will publish the regular notice of the meeting
on September 29 and anything else that I find of interest between now
and then whenever Rick Moen returns and fixs the regular mailing list.

	Don't forget the Noisebridge meeting tonight.  If you
want details respond to me and I will send them out asap.

	Thanks for your attention!

	Bobbie Sellers aka bliss