SF-LUG meeting on Sunday 7 September 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 3 13:04:43 PDT 2014

Hi Jim and Rick, et al.
	I tried to post this to the list but it bounces like a rubber ball.  I
winnowed what addresses i could find from the little bit of the
mailing list mail I presently have at hand..

	Bobbie

Hello again LUGgers,
     Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend holiday.

    SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     As I noted Eric brought the DVD for Knoppix 7.4.0 to the last
meeting so I have gotten it installed to a USB Flash Drive.  If any
one needs a copy let me know and I will try to have it for you on
disk at the meeting.  To get this on USB I might have to charge
a bit.
     I also have gotten the .iso 64 bit of PCLOS 2014.08 with KDE,
have that on a disk and on USB Flash Drive.
     All these were check summed before writing and my disks
are always verified after writing.  These were done using the
built-in utilities for that purpose in the respective distributions.
     Both have been tested on my machine and seem to do what
they are supposed to do.

     Meeting times are nominal so do not come too late.

    Thanks for your attention.

     Bobbie Sellers