SF-LUG - a bit or so of information

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Sep 18 20:56:43 PDT 2014

Found this on another mailing.
    "I made my first infographic on Debian, which sought to put all the
information (possible) I have in my lecture on this great project. What
motivated me to make this stuff was the difficulty that the general
public has to understand Debian, its areas, their numbers or their
general operation."

<http://cfnarede.com.br/infographic-of-debian>

HUGE picture.  2.2 Megabyte PNG

`It may help the less knowledgeable understand more about
Debian.

	I have downloaded the latest Knoppix 7.4.1
which I found on Distrowatch when I went to look for
a Fedora Variant called Chapeau which is aimed
at gamers with high end equipment, which I read
about in Linux Pro magazine.

	Bobbie