SF-LUG the names latest update

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Sep 19 20:22:45 PDT 2014

	Hello Luggers,
		While the mailing list is down we are using this
manualy relay to communicate,  I hope that Rick Moen comes back soon
and fixes this so that we won't have to continue to use to this
primitive form of mailing list.

Ken Schaffer wrote me earlier and I have added this names which he
culled from his archives to the list.  Thanks Ken!

	If anyone here wants off the list let us know.
OTHER WISE make a copy of this message edit it and
save it to Templates then when you want to tell the
group something edit the template and insert your
message and we will all get a copy.

Some others I picked out of old mail:
  marksobell at gmail.com
hardy stevenson <bloonoise at gmail.com>