[sf-lug] seeking laptop recommendations to upgrade from thinkpad t61p

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:47:41 PDT 2014

yes, i've spent time at zareason (i once worked there for a few hours
when they had a large number of machines to build in a short period of
time) and agree they are wonderful people and have very high standards
of support. i would buy from them if they had what i wanted.

perhaps i should talk to them about getting the parts for upgrading my t61p.