[sf-lug] My office is giving away surplus computers

John F. Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 22:35:01 PDT 2014

Everyone,

The company where I work has surplus desktop computers and they are giving them away.  The computer specs are

Dell Desktop Optiplex 620 - Pentium-4 3.2GHz
Desktop computers are functional and include 1GB or 2GB of memory

Computers DO NOT have a hard drive, nor a monitor
Many computers come with a mouse/keyboard/power cable

I have about 40 computers available.  You will need a SATA hard drive and Windows (or another operating system like Linux) to make these computers usable.

If you are interested in one (or 10) please reply back to me.  DO NOT reply ALL as there are a large number
of people on this email.

I have contacted several charities and they will be taking some of the computers

Thanks

John