[sf-lug] CORRECTION!!!! SF Lug meets next Sunday May 4, 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu May 1 19:32:00 PDT 2014

Well that should have been May 4th though with the problems with the
computer
where Tb is still not downloading mail but not making claims about
security.  Well
that might excuse me from fixing the incorrect date sooner but I simply did
not
notice that until I was looking for stuff on the gmail account that had not
been
unread.

  bliss