[sf-lug] SF Lug Meets Monday April 21, 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 15 17:24:08 PDT 2014

     SF-LUG every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 6 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.
     I will be bringing along the latest issue of Linux Pro magazine.
     I have a fresh copy of Open Mandriva 2014 beta and now on my
Flash Drive, Knoppix 7.3 which I will be happy to demonstrate to
people who show up.

     I intend to add a fresh copy of PCLOS Release Date: 04-10-2014
*KDE32 Full Version *(pclinuxos-kde-2014.04.iso) and have it at the
meeting.  Despite the fact that I search for fresh iso nearly on a daily
basis, RL chores interfered so did not learn about this until today.
Any other PCLOS releases will downloaded as well.

        Meeting times are strictly nominal which means that I try
to show up on time or actually ahead of time, in case I have
to trouble shoot my set-up.  We leave if no other  interested
parties show up up by 7:30 Monday nights or 12:30  PM on
  Sundays.  On the other hand if you bring an interesting problem
or discussion we may hang out until long after the nominal time
to end the meeting.

     Thanks for your attention  and I hope to see a few of you (at
least) there.

     Bobbie Sellers