[sf-lug] SF Lug meeting Sunday April 6, 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 31 15:20:47 PDT 2014

     SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 11 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.
     If I can get a fresh issue of Linux Pro magazine I will bring it
along.
     In the meantime I have copies of Kubuntu 13.10 in both 32 and 64
bit versions.  These along with versions of Puppy Slacko were at the
last meeting on the 17th.  I have downloaded a few more iso files
and expect to have checked-summed and gotten  several on CD by
  the meeting.  Slax-English-US-7.0.8-x86_64/32, Damned Small Linux
4.4 and Slitaz 4.0.  I also have a beta of Open Mandriva 2014

        Meeting times are strictly nominal which means that I try
to show up on time or actually ahead of time, in case I have
to trouble shoot my set-up.  We leave if no other  interested
parties show up up by 7:30 Monday nights or 12:30  PM on
  Sundays.  On the other hand if you bring an interesting problem
or discussion we may hang out until long after the nominal time
to end the meeting.

     Thanks for your attention and I hope to see you all there.

     Bobbie Sellers