[sf-lug] Fedora 20 live

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Mar 1 16:17:49 PST 2014

Hi LUGgers and Maestro,
     Well the first iso I downloaded behaved badly.  It came up very
slowly and then failed to respond to mouse or pad input.  I tried
another copy of the same iso and the result was similar.
     So I looked around for a 32 bit version of the Fedora Live Jam
"spin" as they are calling it.  Got it and made the disk and it
works much better, booting faster and completely responsive.
     Now Jam is a spin designed for making music so I hope it will be
what you need.
     If it does not then the 32 bit install only copy I am now making
should cover your needs.

     Bobbie