[sf-lug] LUGs at SCALE

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:24:37 PST 2014

Jim --

"There's a possibility" is probably taking it too lightly. You should
say, "there's a good chance." :-)

Felton LUG would gladly provide some materials for a table, and while
I'll be at SCALE 12X, my time will be limited because I'm "working" at
the show as the publicity chairperson. I think it's a fantastic idea
to have a table there, as many of the 2,000 or so attendees at SCALE
come from Northern California.

I will post this to the Felton LUG list, and feel free to send me an
e-mail off-list with an address you'd like to use, and I'll put you on
the Felton LUG e-mail list (as an aside, we are hosting a
reorganizational meeting on Saturday). That also goes for anyone else
on the SF-LUG list who would like to keep abreast of what we're doing
in Felton.

Meanwhile, whether or not you spend time at the booth Jim is
organizing (and you should), I hope you all consider visiting SCALE
12X on Feb. 21-23 -- it's the first-of-the-year Linux/FOSS expo in
North America, and it's the largest community-run Linux/FOSS show on
the North American continent, hosting about 100 exhibitors and about
90 speakers over the three-day period.

Larry Cafiero (writing in his capacity as Felton LUG organizer and
SCALE 12X publicity chair)