[sf-lug] Kevin Carmody

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:44:56 PST 2014

Christian --

You might want to check your spelling. Kevin Carmony is the guy from
Linspire and, as far as I can tell, is still doing something. I know
his son Justin through Justin's work with the Utah Open Source
Conference, which is now called OpenWest and will be held in the
spring (May, I think).

Larry Cafiero