[sf-lug] request for community involvement

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Oct 22 10:21:27 PDT 2013

Opinions about this posting? Interest in participating?

"I came across your community here in SF and I am wondering whether
you'd be interesting in helping us out.

"We're a startup and we're trying to build the no. 1 screensharing tool
for Linux. We haven't launched yet but the product is ready for testing
(www.same.io). It works without any plugins, installations, or
downloads.

"I know screensharing is a huge problem to a lot of Linux users so I
wonder if people in your community would possibly be interested in
helping us out as testers? Basically I could just send you some invites
for the alpha and we'd love to get feedback from you guys on it."