[sf-lug] Fwd: Re: SF Lug meeting Sunday August 4, 2013

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:51:59 PDT 2013

Jim,
The Python for Android link I mentioned at the meeting is
http://code.google.com/p/python-for-android/, and it works in conjunction
with the scripting layer for Android (SL4A).
There are several tutorials (Google python for android tutorial), but I got
started with if from an old Linux Journal article.
Haven't done much with Android, but nice to know I have Python available.