[sf-lug] evolution problem on ubuntu 12.04.2

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jul 25 22:50:07 PDT 2013

    I've used Evolution's New Folder feature
to create an ornate directory tree to classify
my various emails. Under /home/.../local_mbox/
I see the Inbox.sbd/ and my own Z.sbd/ (below
which is my ornate tree).
    At this point, panic and fear had blasted
away at least my confidence in recollecting
the structure I had using the 10.04 system.

    My thanks to you and Rick and Maestro and
Bobbie....