[sf-lug] Meetup request - KDE developers in the bay area mid October

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:37:40 PDT 2013

Hi David;
Thanks for thinking of US and the proposals.

We have a regular Linux Discussion and meet-up every Wenesday from
18:00-20:00  @ Noisebridge and have the time alotted(reserved at the space)
on the recurring events calendar.

This would work perfectly for EVERYONE as I see by looking @ my calendar
the 16th of Oct. falls on a Wednesday.

So why don't we just go ahead and say "see you there" and save you the
trouble posting to Noisebridge lists et.al and as the time gets closer we
will post everything for you on/through the effective channels ;-)

Can't be much easier and synchronized than that...

message ends

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM, David Edmundson <davidedmundson at kde.org>wrote:

> Hi SF Lug!
>
> I am David Edmundson, a developer from the KDE Community.
>
> A number of KDE developers are going to be in the San Francisco area
> mid-October for a conference at Mountain View (18th-20th). We were
> wondering if any fellow LUG users are interested in meeting up either
> on the days before or after (i.e the 16th, 17th or 21st October). We
> would also like to know if you are interested in helping us organise a
> presentation on KDE at the Noisebridge hackerspace (or similar) to
> talk about what KDE is, how to get involved, or some Qt/KDE features.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> David Edmundson and Aleix Pol

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*