[sf-lug] Help needed quickly - willing to pay

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 25 20:46:24 PDT 2013

I'm assuming Jason meant to post this to the mailing list and went
offlist into private mail accidentally.

----- Forwarded message from Jason Kirk <jasonedwardkirk at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:36:07 -0700
From: Jason Kirk <jasonedwardkirk at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [sf-lug] Help needed quickly - willing to pay

I appreciate your email. I can now easily boot my PC with sysresccd and
have a graphic interface but when I do that before it goes to the interface
it says something about warning no Xauthority sir exists and then goes to
the graphic interface. I'm sure this is a simple problem. I just have no
clue what I'm doing and slowly trodding along.

Is there a way for me to check that it's not something stupid like a
deleted did that's needed?

Regards,
Jason

[RM: Snip Jason's quoting the prior thread at the bottom of his mail.]

----- End forwarded message -----