[sf-lug] Meeting on Monday June 17th

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 21 09:59:44 PDT 2013

Hi LUGers,

         Despite my fear of being late I arrived on time.
         We had one new prospective member show up brought to the Cafe
by his
father.   Yes a teenager.   He hopes to recruit other young members to
join the
group.
     Asidefrom that and some conversation about the various
distributions only
Eric showed up.
     The meeting was concluded at 8 PM and Eric and I rode the 38L Geary
bus back to
Van Ness Ave.  There we parted as Eric had to take another bus and I
decided to
walk on home.  The teenager was picked up byhis father before we left
the Cafe.

Checking with Jim Stockford he is Ok but was preoccupied with other matters.

Bobbie Sellers