[sf-lug] Meeting of Sunday May 2, 2013

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 7 09:28:43 PDT 2013

     1045 Rick showed up for the first time in a couple of
years. He had ridden the same 38 bus as myself out to the
meeting.  Ken Schaeffer and wife showed up about the same time
as Jim Stockford, a welcome sight, then John Strazziano and
his wife.  About 1250 Eric showed up.
     I had continuous inability to connect to the internet.  I
  spent most of the meeting attempting to fix that problem but
  failed.  That may be due to a driver problem I have since
determined. Rick was welcomed back by Jim who remembered
  his previous attendance.
      Lots of discussion of various matters by all parties but
  I missed significant amounts as I was too occupied with the
  WiFi problem I was experiencing.
      The wives had an excellent discussion of dealing with
  nerdly husbands and also of one of my favorite TV shows the
  Big Bang Theory.  So the meeting was not a total loss for
  me.
      A bit after 1300 the meeting adjourned.
      Jim had recently returned from camping and had to
  rearrange the load of camping equipment in his car but
  gave Eric and myself a ride back to our respective homes.
  This was an excellent meeting aside from my personal
  difficulties with my computer.  6 members attended and
  two wives for the largest meeting so far of the year.

     Bobbie Sellers