[sf-lug] Hardware for a Linux-based media hub

Ted Strzalkowski tedski at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:16:20 PDT 2013

The Zotac zbox is a good choice.  Affordable and small.

http://www.zotacusa.com/products/mini-pcs/zbox

At that point, you could just run Plex server and client on it so your
other devices could also stream from it.  Plex has apps for netflix, amazon
and the likes.  It isn't fully opensource, though, so there's that.