[sf-lug] Linux Pro #150 and other magazines

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri May 10 19:19:27 PDT 2013

Hi LUGgers,

     Went by the Fog City News today and finally a new copy of Linux
Pro magazine.  DVD of the month is a compendium of the previous issues
of Linux Pro.  I will haul this along to the next meeting.
     Also of note is a magazine dealing with Perl and a new issue of the
Ubuntu specialized magazine.  I won't be getting copies of these as
at $17.99+tx I can barely afford Linux Pro.  But some other people may
be interested in the Perl and Ubuntu magazines so I mentioned them,
Linux Pro #150 features a big headline on the cover about producing
a Raspberry Pi powered media center.

Bobbie Sellers