[sf-lug] What files are required to back up my "configuration"?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 11:20:49 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. That was an interesting discussion.

Shane, I like your approach, and since I plan to replace the disk, it
will be easy to do a fresh install (on the new disk and simply save the
old one), and then install all the programs I need as I notice I'm
missing them.

I keep most of my files backed up with Ubuntu One, so once I set that up
I will be almost complete.

Finally, I can resort to copying files from the original disk only as I
need them

That will help keep things tidy.

Michael