[sf-lug] Meeting Reminder - SF-LUG Linux Discussion at Noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Wed Mar 6 20:51:17 PST 2013

    That link helped clarify a lot!
    (This evening at the SF-LUG Linux discussion group
meeting at Noisebridge we put an ISO on a USB stick
and created an overlay filesystem with the effect that
the guy who brought the stick could use it "live-CD"
style and was able to save files to it. Without the
overlay filesystem he would not have been able to save
files to the USB stick.
    All this thanks to Grant.
More thanks, Grant!