[sf-lug] www.sf-lug.org & sf-lug.org - not looking so good on The Internet

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:08:18 PST 2013

Jim, et. al.,

Looks like it's gotten worse[1][3].
Let me know if you need/want help fixing this[1].  At present,
http://www.sf-lug.org/ and http://sf-lug.org/ ... well, the results
aren't pretty[3] ... at least not pretty for SF-LUG, anyway.

footnotes/references/excerpts:
1. http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2012q2/009300.html
2. And/or optimizing, particularly along with [www.]sf-lug.{com,org}
3. [4]
                             Welcome to CircleSoft

      CircleSoft is a premier computer system design and implementation
      company with over 35 years of experience in architecting, specifying
      and implementing cutting edge technology. The CircleSoft staff
      understands digital technology from the silicon to the user's
      application software. We have participated in a wide variety of
      implementation projects from micro-chips to heavy iron VA medical
      information systems.  In short, CircleSoft brings more to the table,
      a broad array of experience focused within a very small staff than
      conventional technology design corporations must rely upon large
      teams of staff members to even come close.
4.
st=$(printf '\040\007') # space and tab
lynx -dump http://www.sf-lug.org/ |
sed -ne \
'
     :t
     /^['"$st"']*[^'"$st"'[]/,/^['"$st"']*$/{
         # first "real" paragraph and blank line
         /^['"$st"']*$/{
             b n
         }