[sf-lug] hi -- spam?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Jan 30 13:26:28 PST 2013

ASSI posted "hi" at 11:16 today.
Dan posted "Sounds like spam" at 11:21 today.
the mailman program reported ASSI unsubscribed at 13:03 today.

I looked through the sf-lug email back as far as mid-October
2012 and found no subscription for ASSI. I could have missed
it; ASSI could have subscribed prior to mid-October 2012;
other.

Sounds like spam. Looks like spam, (glad I didn't step in it.)
Something curious about this--mainly re the subscription date
and the possibility of ASSI lurking for months waiting to post
this message.