[sf-lug] [Noisebridge-discuss] cookies on netbook can not be enabled

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 23:29:50 PST 2012

Thanks everyone for tips. Yesterday I have tried to access account from another box and the same problem occured with cookies being on, so it looks like it is either problem of 29c3 wiki or just my account there, I will find out hopefully today ...

Talk to you soon when I know more.

Sincerely from Berlin,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker