[sf-lug] Recommendations for home Internet

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:58:22 PST 2012

Every time I or others ask this question, Sonic comes out on top.
Extremely linux friendly. I've even had email with the founder about
this; can't remember the context, but he replied to a query on a mailing
list such as this one. He might even be here!

If I could switch, I'd switch to Sonic in a heartbeat.

Michael