[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting today!

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Dec 2 14:08:40 PST 2012

Hi LUGers,

     Well only 3 people attended but I think we had a
good time.
     Ken brought his Chumby along but John S. did not
show up today to see it, so Ken & his wife left the meeting
  about 12 Noon.
     By the way, Ken, Lx has a Chumby too and is interested
in how your Chumby is set up.
    Lx Rudis had contacted me and said he would be by
so I hung in there and he showed about 12:25.  I was
able to show him a bit of the PCLInux OS 2012 FullMonty
distribution and gave him a copy of same and of Kubuntu
12.04 LTS to help him decide on his next installation.
     At 1 PM I was out and caught the bus home.

     Jim S. was busy with family affairs but paid for my taxi
ride to the meeting.

     Bobbie Sellers