[sf-lug] Linux wireless commands and more

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 7 10:35:53 PDT 2012

     Found this on Usenet today and remembering how often I have
seen people having problems with wireless as well as the problems
I have had I decided to repost it here after checking the page.

     At the bottom of the page are links to several more interesting
sounding bits of advice and you will have to scroll down a long
way to find these listings.

     20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
     20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
     Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
     My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
     25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
     The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop
     Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
     Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
     Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software