[sf-lug] Linux wireless commands and more

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 7 10:35:53 PDT 2012

     Found this on Usenet today and remembering how often I have
seen people having problems with wireless as well as the problems
I have had I decided to repost it here after checking the page.

<http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-find-out-wireless-network-speed-signal-strength.html>

     At the bottom of the page are links to several more interesting
sounding bits of advice and you will have to scroll down a long
way to find these listings.

     20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
     20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
     Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
     My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
     25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
     The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop
     Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
     Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
     Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software