[sf-lug] (forw) SF-LUG pages

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu May 3 10:10:14 PDT 2012

SF-LUG.{com,org} were set up by me, jim.

There is currently no one but me who is actively
involved with web stie maintenance. I welcome
help.

sf-lug.com is served on a linux vm host that is
in the go grid colo, courtesy of go grid (thanks
to Paul Lancaster at go grid). I have root
permissions.

sf-lug.org is served on a bsd box courtesy of
circlesoft. I have normal user permmissions and
should probably copy the sf-lug.com site onto
the systemateka box, for which I've got root
permissions and which is hosted in 200 Paul
via MonkeyBrains.