[sf-lug] (forw) Linux meeting 2012

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Apr 16 20:32:16 PDT 2012

On 04/16/2012 03:02 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Drew may be attending, this evening.
     I don't believe he showed up but maybe he missed our
small group.  Only myself, Daniel and Chris showed up.
     I had the usual problem with my WiFi shutting down.
     Daniel showed up for the first time in over a year I believe
and he seems to be back in town again.  He tried to help me
with the matter but had no luck.
     Chris is interested in running virtual Linux servers it seems
and had problems with a game server some years back.

     I hope Jim and Eric are ok as neither showed up.
     Daniel gave up about 7 PM and I shut down and left at
7:30 PM.
     DSLExtreme's connection with the Google mail that is
a DSLextreme e-mail account went awry this afternoon
and so I missed your e-mail until I got home this evening
and started up again.

     Bobbie Sellers