[sf-lug] Michael Paoli @ SF-LUG tomorrow (Re: SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades, etc.)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Feb 4 19:41:24 PST 2012

[include: "SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades" (less quotes) within
Subject: header for folks to follow on this topic]

Yes, I'll be at the SF-LUG meeting tomorrow.  In general,
planning/hoping to do some more
overview/review/discussion/planning/etc.,
of the SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades project, ... mostly rather a
logical continuation of the earlier meeting and discussion at the
Noisebridge Linux discussion[1].

For more information/background, and to (mostly) catch up on the latest
(or at least approximately so), have a look at:
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=system:vicki_debian_lenny_to_squeeze

Oh, fairly likely I'll drag along some CDs[2], and possibly some other
goodies that folks might possibly be interested in.

references/excerpts/footnotes:
1. http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2012q1/009182.html
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=system:vicki_debian_lenny_to_squeeze
2. http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc