[sf-lug] Great work done today installing Linux at a public charter school

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:09:16 PST 2012

hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up today to install GNU-Linux
machines at the school:  Tom Lopes, Grant Bowman, Harley Strazzarino, John
Strazzarino, and Asheesh Laroia.  It was a great time, and we got a lot of
work done.  Here is a link to our blog page, where there are some pics of
today's events:

http://blog.partimus.org/

Here is a permalink to one of the posts about today's work:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=205

Here is a permalink to another post, as I couldn't fit it all into one post:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=224