[sf-lug] Triage fest this Saturday, January 28, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 25 11:02:53 PST 2012

Quoting Mike Higashi (mhigashi at gmail.com):

> Can this vary by school district?  According to the Creative Arts Charter
> School FAQ:

It's a credit to the administration of Creative Arts Charter School that
its admission policy has the school open to all students -- and thank
you for finding that.  What I was saying is that privately administered
charter schools are not _required_ to accept any and all students.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if Christian would be clearer about
Creative Arts Charter School _not_ being part of the public school
system, but rather a private school corporation that is leasing city
property.