[sf-lug] SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades *soon*(?) - volunteer(s)?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 23 23:31:30 PST 2012

(sigh) I'm sure you did explain. That it wasn't bought
could be
* "i read it three times and still don't know what
  he means"--a problem with the reader or the writer
  or both?
* "we don't do things that way here".
* "yeah, i get it, but i've got my (other) reasons."
* ...(more possibilities, I'm sure)...

    I've lost track. I'll have to re-read the thread
to figure out the issue.