[sf-lug] SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades *soon*(?) - volunteer(s)?

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 22 20:51:51 PST 2012

    I think this is a great volunteer project for anyone
who's interested in linux system administration. Let us
know if you're interested in helping or learning.
    We can meet up either at the next regular SF-LUG
meeting (Sunday February 5 from 11 AM to 1 PM at the Cafe
Enchante on Geary at 26th Ave) or at the Linux Discussion
Group meeting at Noisebridge (every Wednesday evening
from 6 to 8 PM) or both--don't worry about coordinating
between multiple meetings, we'll take care of that.
    Note that Michael is an expert Linux sys admin with
a particularly good sense of best practices.