[sf-lug] (forw) SF-LUG pages

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 18 22:32:00 PST 2012

Forwarding to a wider audience, as y'all still ought to fix it.

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 01:12:27 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Jim Stockford <jim at well.com>
Subject: SF-LUG pages

Hi, Jim.  I notice that http://www.sf-lug.org/ no longer serves up the
site 'index.html' page, but rather an HTTPd-generated index page.
I am unclear on precisely what changed, but suspect you should figure
that out and fix it.  Otherwise, people are not going to easily find the
front page, currently visible only if you go specifically to:

http://www.sf-lug.org/index.html

(If you have time, you might want to update what the 'next' meetings
are.  I'm very sympathetic to the problem of deferred maintenance.)

----- End forwarded message -----