[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets on Monday, January 16, 2012

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 9 17:42:32 PST 2012

	SF-LUG  on the Third Monday from 6-8 PM
at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.

	Ken Schaeffer has promised to bring along
his 8 inch not quite a tablet device, the Chumby.
This is a Linux appliance and is made to receive
Internet radio.  But Ken has doen other stuff with
it that makes it sound very interesting.

	I will have a couple of Linux magazines
at least.

	Of course this is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
as well.  Bring along your dreams.  My dream is
that Microsoft surrenders to Linux instead of
resisting it with silly trick like the EFI.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often.

     Here's a link to a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=17&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cafe+enchante+san+francisco&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cafe+enchante&hnear=San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,9801631951036779628&ei=ldpuTf2SCIS4sAO54Im3Cw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQnwIwAA