[sf-lug] Installing flash player update on ubuntu 10.4 lts

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:52:58 PST 2011

Fascinating,
So when at the adobe.com site, click on the get flash,
see the proper identification of your system:

 Download Adobe Flash Player Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.102.55
Your system: Linux 32-bit, Firefox

Different operating system or
browser?<http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/>
with no "APT" choice in the download list.
Click on the link "Different operating system or browser?" to get the apt
choice added to the list.
So why do you think they are hiding the apt version?
Ken