[sf-lug] Laptops for kids/linux

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:13:20 PST 2011

One of our Linux schools was heavily damaged in the fire that you all
probably saw on the news today.  Now, more than ever, it will be crucial
for us to provide Linux notebook computers to the Creative Arts Charter
School (CACS), because they have lost a lot of space as a result of this
horrible 5 alarm fire.  If we could get some help getting a line on these
notebooks, we would appreciate it.  Partimus.org is a recognized 501(c)(3),
and so all donations, including the value of notebooks, is fully tax
deductible.  Thanks in advance for any help!

The CACS is the crown jewel of our Linux schools effort.  They use our
linux computers heavily.  Any help is greatly appreciated!