[sf-lug] filesystem for a 3TB external USB drive

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Dec 18 11:05:39 PST 2011

    What an interesting topic. I hope some of the gurus
will suggest two or three good possibilities. I'll be
particularly interested in btrfs discussion.
    I suppose you want to use the entire space as a
single partition.
    Do you have any additional parameters such as
* lots of small files
* some huge files
* need journaling
* need access speed above all other things
* ...