[sf-lug] Meeting Reminder - Linux Discussion at Noisebridge

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 7 02:54:10 PST 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Joseph Puig <jbpuig at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The Noisebridge Linux Discussion meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00 PM to
> 8:00 PM (or so) in the Turing classroom.
>
> Noisebridge is located at 2169 Mission Street, very near 18th Street, in San
> Francisco.
>
> Info:  www.sf-lug.com and www.noisebridge.net
>
> Joseph

Hi Joseph,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again on Wednesday. I just got
back last night from my three month visit to Nairobi, Kenya. If folks
are interested I can talk about the iHub collaboration space in
Nairobi, teaching at nairobits.org, collaborating using
webchat.freenode.net, hacking wordpress.org (PHP), hacking status.net
(PHP) and other open source software packages.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman