[sf-lug] What's the best way to sync two laptops?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 6 20:35:11 PST 2011

Quoting Michael Shiloh (michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com):

> good points all. forget chrome.

Don't get me wrong:  It has some excellent innovations, and I
particularly urge keeping track of Chromium, the 100% open source
based on which Chrome is based (and which I keep installed on my
machines).  It's a very good webkit-based browser, and is here to stay.

I'm wary of becoming reliant on code from a firm so deeply in conflict
of interest, though (not to mention Chromium's weakness in the area
of Adblock Plus, etc.), so Firefox remains my primary browser.
Your Mileage May Differ<tm>.