[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday November 21

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 14 12:38:47 PST 2011

	SF-LUG meets on the Third Monday from 6-8 PM
at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.

	I finally found a case on wheels for my
notebook that actually fits so I have an older case
good to move around a pre-wide screen laptop or notebook
with plenty of room for accessories and other tools.
Anyone who needs it can have free unless I am
overwhelmed by requests for it.

	Linux Journal has gone electronic so I bought
a copy of Linux User and Developer issue 105 which
has a single DVD with 4 distros and an interesting
article on Debian.  It will be at the meeting.
	One of the distros is the latest version
of Parted Magic 6.6 and besides that Linux Mint 11,
WattOS R4 and Puppy 5.2.8.  WattOS is touted as
a low energy requiring distribution with low
hardware requirements as well.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often.

     Here's a link to a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=17&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cafe+enchante+san+francisco&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cafe+enchante&hnear=San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,9801631951036779628&ei=ldpuTf2SCIS4sAO54Im3Cw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQnwIwAA