[sf-lug] Microsoft trying to shut out dual-booting machines with UEFI...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:33:34 PDT 2011

Computer store on Howard St sells no OS boxes with a credit. Zareason pricy

On Sunday, September 25, 2011, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> there are several vendors that sell machines without Microsoft software on
them, most notably, Zareason, which is right over in Berkeley.  They are a
family owned business who derive all (ALL!) of their income from selling
Linux machines.  Let's help get the word out for them!