[sf-lug] Khan Academy starts a Computer Science playlist

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu Jul 21 00:33:14 PDT 2011

A different Khan, of course. Here is the TED video describing the
project. I would be curious to hear back from anyone trying to learn
Python with the Khan online materials. Bay Piggies might be interested
as well.

http://www.ted.com/talks/salman_khan_let_s_use_video_to_reinvent_education.html

Grant