[sf-lug] Travel downtown

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 18 21:13:10 PDT 2011

On 07/18/2011 06:50 PM, Dan Murphy wrote:
> I didn't really see anyone there... or I couldn't identify them as
> such... All the laptops I saw were XP or Mac...

     Did not look around much as we had several
machines and 6 people including myself.
     Mikki and her technical pal were working
on an upgrade install, Eric started off showing
off his new camera, Jim and Jeff were discussing
stuff and I brought along several Linux -magazines
and gave Jeff the spare copy mentioned below.
Jeff was also advising Mikki about several
matters including the use of "dd".
We did occupy the North-Eastern corner of
the cafe and some of the the members
were sitting behind a large partition
behind the piano.

     Well I guess I will have to get the giant
penguin suit after all. ;^)

     I got there at 6:40 PM later due to previous
appointment and the others were assembled
and several of us left about 8 PM.

     later
     Bobbie